Rasam Powder Manufacturer Exporter India
Price And Quantity
- Rasam Powder
- Export Quality
- 1 Years
- 25 Kilograms (kg)
- Cool & Dry Place
We are offering Rasam Powder, which is an aromatic and spicy mixture of ground spices which is added while preparing several types of south Indian style lentil soups. This is utilized in the preparation of rasam and various other cuisines. This Rasam Powder is hygienically processed and available in airtight packaging to ensure real taste and freshness to the customer’s end. Coriander, asafoetida, dhal, fenugreek, salt, cumin, horse gram, chilli, pepper, rice, curry leaves, turmeric and refined edible oil are some main ingredients used in making this powder. Additionally, our clients can avail this rasam powder at reasonable prices.
- ANY PORT OF INDIA
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 KG PP Bag Or As Per Client Requirements.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 22000 Or As Per Client Requirements.
No. 11, Uday Co Op Society, Jadra Road,, Mahuva, Gujarat, 364290, India