- 25.00 - 35.00 USD ($)
- 30 USD ($)
- OVEN DRIED BHUT JOLOKIA CHILLI PEPPER PODS
- Export quality
- 12 Months
- 20 Kilograms (kg)
- Spicy Hot
- Store in Cool & Dry place
The Bhut Jolokia, also known as ghost chilli pepper, ghost chilliand ghost Jolokia, is an interspecific hybrid chilli pepper cultivated in theNortheast Indian States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Nagaland and Manipur. Itis a hybrid of capsicum Chinese and capsicum frutescens and is closely relatedto the Naga Morich of Nagaland and Bangladesh. In 2007, Guinness World Recordscertified that the ghost pepper was the worldâ€™s hottest chilli pepper, 400times hotter than Tabasco Sauce.
The pungent Bhut Jolokia spice is hot yet flavorful. Adding it inany quantity as needed will give any dish the flavor you will never forget andleave you wanting for more.
- ANY PORT OF INDIA
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 20 Kg Or As Per Client Requirements.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 22000 Or As Per Client Requirements.
No. 11, Uday Co Op Society, Jadra Road,, Mahuva, Gujarat, 364290, India