- OVEN DRIED BHUT JOLOKIA CHILLI PEPPER FLEX
- Export quality
- 12 Months
- 20 Kilograms (kg)
- Spicy Hot
- Store in Cool & Dry place
Bhut Jolokia, or 'Naga Chilli' is widelycultivated in the North-eastern states. Bhut Jolokia had a Guinness Book Recordas the Planet's hottest ever chilli from 2007 to 2010.Pungency in chilli ismeasured by calculating the content of a chemical responsible for a chiliâs heat, andexpressed in As perScoville scale, Bhut Jolokia measures 1,041,427 units. Despite its extremepungency, Bhut Jolokia has a sweetish, fruity taste too. The people ofNortheast have great affection for Bhut Jolokia Chillies and it is used to makemean curries full of flavors. The ghost pepper is also eaten raw with meals. BhutJolokia consumption even in smaller quantities improves metabolism and can helpin weight loss. Capsaicin in Ghost pepper is high and it is known to reducemany health issues.
- ANY PORT OF INDIA
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 20 Kg PP Bag Or As Per Client Requirements.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 22000 Or As Per Client Requirements.
No. 11, Uday Co Op Society, Jadra Road,, Mahuva, Gujarat, 364290, India