- Herbal Product
- Medicinal Use
- Herbal Extract
- Export Quality
- 1 Years
- Cool & Dry Place
- Moringa oleifera is the most widely cultivated species of the genus Moringa,
- which is the only genus in the family Moringaceae. English common names
- include : moringa, drumstick tree(from the appearance of the long,
- slender,triangular seed-pods),horseradish tree (from the taste of the roots,
- which resembles horseradish),ben oil tree,
- or benzoil tree (from the oil which is derived from the seeds).
- It is a fast-growing,drought-resistant tree, native to the southern foothills of the Himalayas in northwestern India,
- and widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical areas where its young seed pods and leaves are used as vegetables.
- It can also be used for water purification and hand washing, and is sometimes used in herbal medicine.
- ANY PORT OF INDIA
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 500 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 KG PP Bag Or As Per Client Requirements.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East
- All India
- ISO 22000 Or As Per Client Requirements.
No. 11, Uday Co Op Society, Jadra Road,, Mahuva, Gujarat, 364290, India