Ginger Garlic Paste
Price And Quantity
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Natural White
- Export Quality
- 1 Years
- 25 Kilograms (kg)
- Cool & Dry Place
Ginger garlic masala is a crushed mixture of raw ginger and garlic cloves. Optionally, salt is added to the ginger garlic paste while crushing. This compounded mixture is often used in Indian curries and vegetable dishes in many parts of India. It is also used in Thai and Italian cuisine.
- ANY PORT OF INDIA
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 Kg PP Bag Or As Per Client Requirements.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 22000 Or As Per Client Requirements.
No. 11, Uday Co Op Society, Jadra Road,, Mahuva, Gujarat, 364290, India