- 30 USD ($)
- GHOST PEPPER PODS
- Export quality
- 12 Months
- 20 Kilograms (kg)
- Spicy Hot
- Store in Cool & Dry place
The word Bhut means ghost given from the Bhutias people, possibly because the heat sneaks up onyou like a ghost. The ghost pepper is also known by the following names NagaJolokia, Bhut Jolokia, Bih Jolokia, Nagahari, Raja Mircha, Raja chilli, BorbihJolokia or Ghost Chili. Note: Naga mean Cobra Snake in Sanskrit.
Becauseof their intense heat, but also because of their fruity flavor, ghost peppersare great for making hot sauces, for dehydrating into powders or chili flakes,or for chopping and cooking into larger meals, like pots of stew or pots ofchili. The heat will really bloom in a large pot. A little goes a long way. Usethem as youâ d use a habanero, but remember that they are much hotter, up to 5times the heat level. Use caution when cooking with them. Wear gloves andprotect your eyes.
Thishot pepper also has a side use in Indian cooking. In addition to being a commonhousehold ingredient in certain parts of India and Bangladesh, it has also beenused as a homeopathic remedy for stomach pain, a way to beat the summer heat(when the Bhut Jolokia is eaten, the partaker will usually start to sweat quitea bit, which will ultimately lead to a decrease in body temperature). It haseven been used as a weapo locals of northeastern India smear their fenceswith it to keep elephants away, and the pepper has even been used in smokebombs.
- ANY PORT OF INDIA
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 20 Kg PP Bag Or As Per Client Requirements.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 22000 Or As Per Client Requirements.
No. 11, Uday Co Op Society, Jadra Road,, Mahuva, Gujarat, 364290, India