Price And Quantity
- AMCHUR POWDER
- Export quality
- 12 Months
- 20 Kilograms (kg)
- Store in Cool & Dry place
Amchoor or aamchur or amchur, also referred to as mango powder, is a fruity spice powder made from dried unripe green mangoes and is used as a citrusy seasoning. It is mostly produced in India, and is used to flavor foods and add the nutritional benefits of mangoes when the fresh fruit is out of season.
It has a honey-like fragrance and a sour fruity flavor and is a tart pale-beige-to-brownish powder. It is used in dishes where acidity is required, in stir fried vegetable dishes, soups, curries, and to tenderize meat and poultry. It is used to add a fruit flavor without adding moisture, or as a souring agent, and lends an acidic brightness to the foods it is applied to.
Amchoor is a predominant flavoring agent used in Indian dishes where it is used to add a sour tangy fruity flavor without moisture. It is used to flavor samosa and pakora fillings, stews and soups, fruit salads and pastries, curries, chutneys, pickles and dals and to tenderize meats, poultry, and fish. It is added to marinades for meat and poultry as an enzymatic tenderizer and lends its sourness to chutneys and pickles.
- ANY PORT OF INDIA
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 20 Kg PP Bag Or As Per Client Requirements.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 22000 Or As Per Client Requirements.
No. 11, Uday Co Op Society, Jadra Road,, Mahuva, Gujarat, 364290, India